Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) SINGLE SHOT PRODUCTS (Read 60998 times)
Jim_Borton
Global Moderator

SINGLE SHOT PRODUCTS
Sep 11th, 2009 at 8:32am
Print Post  
BULLET MOULDS

DAVID MOS
davidmos366@gmail.com 

RIFLE BARREL

RKS ENTERPRISES LTD
BOX 635 
WIMBORNE,AL CANADA
TOM 2GO
1-403-631-2405

GREEN MOUNTAIN
PO BOX 2670
CONWAY,NH
1-603-447-1095
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
« Last Edit: May 1st, 2023 at 8:18am by oughtsix »  

Hugs & Kisses
ASSRA life
NRA life
NMLRA life

IP Logged

Jim_Borton
Global Moderator

Re: SINGLE SHOT PRODUCTS
Reply #1 - Sep 11th, 2009 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
BOOKS

For those on this forum who may not be ASSRA members plus for those who are members but may have missed it, below is my ad from the latest issue of the Journal.

Both of these books are profusely illustrated and written for all single shot rifle aficionados.

The Golden Age of the American Schuetzenfest is essentially a study of Schuetzen during its golden age (1890-1917). Over the past several years it has become THE standard reference work on Schuetzen history. It presents such topics as how the old matches were conducted, Schuetzen parks, targets they used, rifles & implements, notable shooters, accuracy of their rifles, plus much, much more.

Loading and Shooting Traditional American Schuetzen Rifles is the how-to book for those either starting Shuetzen shooting or considering getting into Schuetzen shooting. It's soup-to-nuts coverage of shooting Schuetzen rifles includes everything from defining the Schuetzen rifle, acquiring a rifle, needed equipment, bullet casting, doping the wind to techniques for both bench rest and offhand shooting.

« Last Edit: Apr 11th, 2024 at 11:20am by oughtsix »  

Hugs & Kisses
ASSRA life
NRA life
NMLRA life

IP Logged

Green_Frog
Frequent Elocutionist

"It ain't easy being green"
ASSRA Life #281

Reply #2 - Sep 12th, 2009 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
Don't forget our own Willis (singleshot) Gregory for mechanical breech seaters and Dell/Pope style lube pumps!

Froggie

IP Logged

mwhite49
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #3 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 3:18am
Print Post  
Boys, hee is a new supplier that makes old fashoined German and Swiss rear sights for the German and Swiss target rifles. His pricing is reasonable.
Mike

Contact Randy Grunkemeyer at:
14094 N. County RD 600E
Batesville, IN 47006
phone number: 812-934-6412 

IP Logged

KAF
Ex Member

Restorative Welding
Reply #4 - Apr 5th, 2010 at 7:21am
Print Post  
Museum Quality TIG welding of Antique firearms and edged weapons.
Peter Nagel
Oregon, IL

PRNAGEL@verizon.net

« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2020 at 8:03am by oughtsix »  

IP Logged

Big Dave

Reply #5 - Mar 10th, 2011 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
Breach Seater Ruger #1 and #3, CPA, Hi Wall & Low Wall etc.

Dave Bennett
1387 Sunset Road
Canton, PA 17724

570-867-0801
« Last Edit: Jun 23rd, 2016 at 3:33pm by Big Dave »  

IP Logged

Gone Fly Fishing
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #6 - Sep 10th, 2011 at 8:45am
Print Post  

J. STEVENS ARMS & TOOL CO. reproduction parts and information,

For reliable and verified information and illustrations pertaining to the J. Stevens Arms & Tool Co. production of the their Model 44 and the Model 44 1/2 rifles, might I suggest that you confer with Mr. Wisner.

Creedmoormatch
« Last Edit: Apr 4th, 2012 at 4:23pm by Gone Fly Fishing »  

IP Logged

Gone Fly Fishing
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #7 - Jul 11th, 2013 at 7:44am
Print Post  

Targets for practice and/or competition at;

Creedmoormatch

IP Logged

Smoke
Oldtimer

Paul Huard's Patch Popper
Reply #8 - Feb 10th, 2016 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
A few weeks ago I decided I needed on of Mr. Huard's patch poppers.  I remembered that there had been a post on the For Sale forum recently but when I went to find it, so I could get some contact info, the post had expired.

I thought it worth adding a message to this thread in case anyone goes looking for a popper in the future.

This is a handy item if you clean at the range.  I use it for both cartridge black powder rifles and muzzleloaders.  Simple to use, just load the towers with patches, one wet and one dry.  When you need a patch you pick up the lid, turn the knob, and you have one patch sticking up ready to go.  (Note: his patches are worth getting along with the popper).

Contact info: Paul Huard, 714-520-4395 or moezingo@yahoo.com

IP Logged

critter68
Senior Forum Member
ASSRA Board Member

Javelina Schuetzen Lube FS
Reply #9 - Feb 22nd, 2021 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
Jerry H has most graciously allowed me to take the reigns and bring Javelina Schuetzen Lube back to the marketplace.  I own and operate a chemical company so this is kind of right up our alley.  I am using the same formula and basic process as what Jerry and his predecessors used.   This is a 75/25 blend (Alox 350/Beeswax).  I have one pound and 2.5 pound bars available.  One pounders go for 23.00 plus ship and 2.5 pounders are 55.00 plus ship.  A one pounder fits in a flat rate small box.  CPA Corp will be selling this as well as direct from me.  Payment can be a check for ASSRA members and MO or Credit card for all others unless I know you on the forum.  I have plenty and inventory to make plenty more.  PM for further contact info and ordering details.  Thanks to Jerry H for all his help.  So far it has been fun.  LOL
Mike

my email is    mkuzulka@gmail.com

added 2-23:  a few people have asked for more info in regards to the shipping and it breaks down to one pound ships for $8.00(small flat rate usps) and any other quantity of pound bars or 2.5 pounders up to 10# will ship for $13.75 (medium flat rate usps).  We designed the packaging around fitting these flat rate boxes for economy and convenience.
« Last Edit: Feb 23rd, 2021 at 6:55pm by critter68 »  

ASSRA LIFE#294
NRA LIFE #194353342

IP Logged

SSShooter
Frequent Elocutionist

Cartridge Seater - Sharps, Win, Hepburn, Borchardt
Reply #10 - Sep 22nd, 2020 at 4:49am
Print Post  
FS - cartridge seaters for 1874 & 1877 Sharps, 1885 Winchester, 1879 Hepburn & Borchardt actions. These are for seating the cartridge either with or without a bullet in same. Based on the SRhoades (may he RIP) design. Can be bent either left or right to clear a scope. I clamp in a vice and use the hole in the handle of my largest crescent-wrench to do. $45 + $8 shipping USPS Priority Mail. Have two of the 1885 & four of the Hepburn in stock and running the Sharps & Borchardt over the next few weeks. Have sold 40 thus far this year.
Thanks.

Glenn - 2x CPA 44 1/2 w/22LR (Shilen ratchet-rifled & Bartlein 5R rifled), 38-40RH & 38-55WCF (Bartlein 5R rifled) & 40-65WCF (GrnMtn 'X') barrels

IP Logged

ssrifles
Senior Forum Member

Front Sight Inserts
Reply #11 - Feb 9th, 2021 at 10:19pm
Print Post  
i have finally got the inserts finished for the windage front sights.i have sets for the remington second style,ballard,winchester and the sharps last style with the little spring on top.there are 6 different inserts per set, a post with a small ball on it,2 different thickness posts and 3 lollipop circles different hole sizes.these are the correct thickness for each type of sight.i used several different windage sights off of original guns to make sure they are right. 6 inserts per set   65.00 shipped in the us.if you want one send check and which one you want with your shipping address   to;  the original sight co   po box 1020 sundance wy 82729.     tony <><  i will try to get some pictures posted.

IP Logged

David Mos

Breech seaters
Reply #12 - May 23rd, 2021 at 12:05am
Print Post  
I plan to start making breech seaters soon. I need to know what shooters want and need. The seaters will be made of low carbon steel and color cased. They will be adjustable for each rifle that they are intended for and are of compound leverage design. Price will be $245.00. Please let me know wants and needs. Thank you. davidmos366@gmail.com
« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2021 at 7:36am by oughtsix »  

IP Logged

beltfed
Frequent Elocutionist

Re: WIPING RODS FOR SALE
Reply #13 - Mar 30th, 2022 at 9:59am
Print Post  
Wiping Rods for sale
Rods are available in 5/16x48"
and in 3/8x48"
Rods are Drilled and Tapped both ends 8-32 female thread
for standard jags and brushes.
Cost is $24 with shipping.
PM me for particulars , address for payment.
beltfed/arnie

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint