Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Corbin press (Read 272 times)
sportslube
Oldtimer

Corbin press
Apr 24th, 2024 at 10:33am
Print Post  
Will be getting from my friend his Corbin swaging press that he never used. Should have a couple of dies with it.  Has anyone ever used one?  And it will be for sale in the future along with 5 different diameter for lead wire,  what are they worth?

IP Logged

marlinguy
Frequent Elocutionist

Ballards may be weaker,
but they sure are neater!

Re: Corbin press
Reply #1 - Apr 24th, 2024 at 10:51am
Print Post  
Here's their website to check new prices.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

Since there's not a lot of people swaging bullets that I know of, I'd suspect the market might not be great as far as values go. If it's all like new maybe consider trying 75% of new, and see if anyone bites?

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Gerald
Participating Member

Re: Corbin press
Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2024 at 5:19am
Print Post  
I have one of Corbins S-Press it has a sticker model CSP-1 one of the sides.
This press can use standard dies and it is what I reload with and you can look up the price on Corbins website.
I bought a stand for mine which makes it easier to use at my bench, I bought mine originally to play with swaging paper patch style bullets for BPCR and it does a fantastic job, it is fun watching pure lead or 1:16 cores extruded through the three openings of one of the dies that is used to set the weight.
I will be interesting to know what your friends dies were intended for as Corbin can make just about anything that comes to mind.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint