Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Posting photos (Read 2061 times)
John Rigby

Posting photos
Apr 24th, 2020 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
How do I post photos on the board?  Can't find the instructions.

John Rigby

IP Logged

Josh Borton
YaBB Administrator

Re: Posting photos
Reply #1 - Apr 27th, 2020 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
There are a couple ways to post photos.

The easiest way is to attach the photo(s) to your post. The photos will be uploaded to the forum, and displayed on your post. You can do this be clicking the "Browse" Button on the post form, and choosing your files. Note that the forum will display the photos as uploaded, so they may not fit quite right. In that case you will want to use a photo editor on your computer to change the size and/or aspect ratio of the photo, so it displays better before attaching it.

The other way is a bit more advanced, but nice if you already have photos uploaded to a web page somewhere. You can reference photos on other pages using the "Insert Image" button in the message toolbar, and typing the web address (must be an https:// site) that directly links to the photo you want to post in between the image tags that get added when you click the button.

IP Logged

oldremguy
Participating Member

Reply #2 - Jun 28th, 2020 at 9:36pm
Print Post  
I am finding it very hard to upload a photo to a post.
There is a line for Attachment 1:    and then a box that says Choose File
I click on Choose File then I go to the folder on my computer and select a photo and open it. 
The description is shown in the box next to the Choose File. How do you get attachment 1 to down load for your reply. 
Above the area that you type your reply is a box that says Insert Image, clicking on it does not insert my photo.
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2020 at 10:08pm by oldremguy »  

IP Logged

Schuetzenmiester
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #3 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 3:12am
Print Post  
When you click POST MESSAGE it will download with your message.

"some old things are lovely, warm still with life ... of the forgotten men who made them." - D.H. Lawrence

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint