Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Logged on with no password (Read 3637 times)
RonE
Ex Member

Logged on with no password
Feb 10th, 2010 at 11:10pm
Print Post  
I logged on today and tried to: "Put your pin in the Member Map so we can see where we all come from!" and I was prompted to 'confirm my password'.  What I thought was my standard password for almost everything, wasn't and what I thought was my six didget password for everything not accepting the standard password wasn't either.  I clicked on the help menue to access the "lost password" function but as I was in fact logged on, I couldn't access the "log on" feature which I suppose has a link for those of us that are "password challenged".  Any help getting my pin in the map would be appreciated.  Thanx.

IP Logged

Josh Borton
YaBB Administrator

Re: Logged on with no password
Reply #1 - Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:09pm
Print Post  
The map pin settings are in your profile, and the system requests your password for profile changes in case you accidentally leave yourself logged in on a public computer and some yahoo tries to change your password. In this case its a minor inconvenience. 2 ways we can fix it.

1. click on logout on the top menu bar, then click login after you have logged out, and you will see the forgot password button.

2. email me with the password you wish to use and I will reset it for you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint