Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic parker hale 22 help needed??? (Read 5650 times)
hksusp
Ex Member

parker hale 22 help needed???
Jul 17th, 2005 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
hi i just inhereted a parker hale single shot 22. i have tried to research any info on this rifle to no avail. i know you guys have more acess to info than me so here goes. its a single shot  25 inch med weight barrel, the end of barrel is marked parker hale. you open the breach by pulling down a leaver. looks to be case  colored. on the reciver its marked parker hale special small game rifle. there are no sights. there is what looks like a custom scope mount witch has engraving. the scope is a weaver k4. any info would be highly appreciated. also any value on this rifle.?? someone onces offered my uncle $600.00 ?? thanks dave.

IP Logged

Dale53
Oldtimer

Re: parker hale 22 help needed???
Reply #1 - Jul 17th, 2005 at 11:30pm
Print Post  
Pictures would help a GREAT deal. Many rifles were re-lined with Parker Hale liners BY Parker Hale. They were often marked on the end of the barrel. So, you may have any one of several different rifles. If you could take some digital pictures and post them we could maybe help you.

Dale53

IP Logged

MartiniBelgian
Ex Member

Re: parker hale 22 help needed???
Reply #2 - Jul 18th, 2005 at 3:42am
Print Post  
Is this a Martini, if so, large or small action?  Any other markings on the rifle?  P-H did quite a lot of conversions on both actions, ranging from basic to high-end.  They also had BSA make them some special runs of rifles.  A few pics would indeed tell us a lot more...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint