Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Can it be done? And by who? (Read 2205 times)
DaleHDeal
Participating Member

Can it be done? And by who?
Feb 3rd, 2005 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
  New to the forum.  Found it today and spent 3-4 hours reading and I really enjoyed it.  Now I know where to find out  answers about all types of SS rifle questions.
  I have a C Sharps Highwall with SST.  Who out there can change this to a DST.  I know this is not an exact copy of the Winchester SS, but someone should be able to do this don't you think? 
  The rifle shoots better all the time so I really don't need to change to a DST, but h_ll who needs alot of the stuff we spend money on?  I just like the way they look and that big old lever!  What else needs to be said.

IP Logged

Schuetzendave
Frequent Elocutionist

Retired Ex-Shooter

Re: Can it be done? And by who?
Reply #1 - Feb 7th, 2005 at 6:06pm
Print Post  
Ron Smith has done a number of High Walls with both single and double set triggers. I was very pleased with the refinements and trigger installation he did on my original high wall. He also converts the flat spring set up to a coil spring (sppeds up the lock time) and bushes the firing pins etc. on the older original high walls. Yes he also can handle the reporductions.

His address is:

Ron Smith
P.O. Box 635
Wimborne, Alberta 
T0M 2G0
403-631-2405

And of course you can also get a world famous RKS barrel installed at the same time.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint