Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Fenris Wolf Arms falling blocks? (Read 7317 times)
ACRecurve
Ex Member

Fenris Wolf Arms falling blocks?
Dec 21st, 2004 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
Hello,

First post on this forum...hope it's in the right place?  I'm looking for information/references regarding Jim Fleming's falling block rifles.  Thanks for your help!
« Last Edit: Dec 21st, 2004 at 6:30pm by »  

IP Logged

QuestionableMaynard8130
Frequent Elocutionist

Re: Fenris Wolf Arms falling blocks?
Reply #1 - Dec 21st, 2004 at 11:02pm
Print Post  
try using the search tool and check out our older posts,  his guns have been discussed in the past.

sacred cows make the best burger

IP Logged

ACRecurve
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 21st, 2004 at 11:20pm
Print Post  
DWS,

Thanks for your reply.  There are 9 posts on this board (including yours and mine) regarding Fenris Wolf Arms.  Hopefully someone who has one or more will answer--would like to visit at length on the phone.

IP Logged

hst
Oldtimer

Reply #3 - Dec 22nd, 2004 at 1:33am
Print Post  
Mr. Recurve:

I  had one here for a while and can tell you at least a little about the action. What do you wants to know?

Glenn

IP Logged

ACRecurve
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Dec 22nd, 2004 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
Hey Glenn,

Thanks for your reply.  Anything you can tell me will be appreciated......things like fit & finish, accuracy, appearance, any problems you might have had with the rifle.  How do you think it compared with other highwalls?  Anyone you can refer me to who has some of them?  Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

IP Logged

ken_hurst
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Dec 22nd, 2004 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
I own the Wolf action Glenn is refering to & will be happy to talk to you about it. (252-795-6670 EST).  However, I would advise you to also talk to Glenn as he is the expert.   Ken

IP Logged

red_stevens
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Dec 22nd, 2004 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
Interesting that this topic has come up.  Cowboy Action, SASS, had this rifle on the Territorial Governers agenda to see if it should be approved for use in Cowboy shooting events.  Unfortunately, no rifle was available and also not literature was sent for the group to see so they tabled the application because none of them had any knowledge of this rifle and thus could not judge if it would be appropraite to approve.
Red

IP Logged

ACRecurve
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Dec 22nd, 2004 at 10:59pm
Print Post  
Hey Ken,

Thanks for your reply.  I'll give you a phone call next week--am on the road for the next few days.

IP Logged

ken_hurst
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Dec 23rd, 2004 at 11:01am
Print Post  
Andy --- I also have a fewe picture talen up lose of the action if you are interested.   Ken

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint