Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Benky (SP?) bbl liner contact info? (Read 2559 times)
bohemianway
Oldtimer

Benky (SP?) bbl liner contact info?
Jan 5th, 2005 at 8:31am
Print Post  
Hi,

I am looking for the contact information on Beneky (spelling?) barrel liners.   

I am loking at relining a RB #2 for the kids.  The bore is gone and a previous owner put a vise to it (Jaw marks).  However, it has the beech combo and a rear barrel flipup sight.  Otherwise the rest of the gun is in very good condition.

The intent is to fill and file the jaw marks (they ar mostly hidden by the forearm and reline. 

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you
Charles

GTalk  
IP Logged

MIKE-T
Oldtimer

[SHOOTCAST>

Re: Benky (SP?) bbl liner contact info?
Reply #1 - Jan 5th, 2005 at 11:25am
Print Post  
Charles, think the liner maker your looking for is Beinke & Beinke, 4520 Anderson, Klamath Falls, OR 97603. Phone number (541) 882-3371. His liners are of excellent quality. I have a take down Model 4 Remington rolling block that i'm doing the same thing to, but since its a take down no vise/pipe wrench marks!
Mike  Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

singelshotman
Ex Member

Re: Benky (SP?) bbl liner contact info?
Reply #2 - Jan 8th, 2005 at 11:05pm
Print Post  
Mr. Beinke has moved his shop , his new address is 24550 sprague river rd, sprague river, or 97639, his phone is 541-533-0907. He is doing a hopkins & allen medium frame for me, as i say, his work is of the best quality, you cannot find the liner without a mag. glass, i'm not kidding, i've seen some liners that were put in by idiots, my dad had a liner put in his ballard by "the liner people" in Texas-it looked like it had been pounded in with a hammer.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint