Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic ASSRA on Multiple Devices (Read 635 times)
JCBell
Participating Member

ASSRA on Multiple Devices
Oct 5th, 2023 at 2:10pm
Print Post  
I'm recognized as a member on my laptop, on which I'm posting this.  I'd like to also be recognized on my cell phone and tablet.  The password I have recorded won't serve to open my account on the other devices and won't open alternate accounts on them because of a shared e-address.

I'm good on the laptop because of the password memory feature so I don't manually have to input a password each time I open the site.

May I be coached into how to get recognition on all three devices?

IP Logged

Josh Borton
YaBB Administrator

Re: ASSRA on Multiple Devices
Reply #1 - Oct 5th, 2023 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
This Topic was moved here from General Discussion [move by] Josh Borton.

IP Logged

Josh Borton
YaBB Administrator

Reply #2 - Oct 5th, 2023 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
It sounds  like the password you have written down, and the actual password (the one saved on the laptop) are different, causing the issue.

There would be 2 ways to approach this.

1. Attempt to read the password saved on the laptop and use that password to log in on the other devices with your current email address. 

2. Reset your password to something you know, and use that new password on all devices (laptop, replacing the saved password, and the other devices).

If you are able to tell me what OS (Windows, Mac, etc) and web browser (Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc) you use on the laptop, I MIGHT be able to tell you how to view your password.

Otherwise, You can either reset your password yourself (click on the Forgot Password button on the login page, and follow the instructions in the email you get) or you can let me know what password you want to use (either via email or phone) and I can reset it for you and make sure you can login with the new password successfully.

IP Logged

JCBell
Participating Member

Reply #3 - Oct 8th, 2023 at 6:40pm
Print Post  
I've punted to Mr. Borton to reset to one that will be recognized by all my devices.

I'm grateful for knowledgeable help.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint