Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic ASSRA Archive (Read 1423 times)
you man

ASSRA Archive
Jun 11th, 2020 at 4:39am
Print Post  
Hello everybody,

I want to buy some blueprints from the ASSRA Archive. Would you guys/girls know if these blueprints are on paper, or if they are digital files? I want to buy them all, while i collect firearms blueprints, and want to have as big of a collection as i can. I dont have single shot rifle blueprints yet. Thats why i want to buy.   

I do own a Kropatschek rifle, that one i will draw once i have the time. Its not a singleshot anymore while it has a big tubular magazine (it can be put on single shot and keep the magazine closed though). I always wanted to have a rolling block rifle, i see these rifles being sold often where im from. So having extra blueprints certainly wont hurt.   

It would really help me out if i knew in what format the blueprints are sold. 

Thank you.

Greetings, 

You man

IP Logged

fallingblock
ASSRA Board Member

Re: ASSRA Archive
Reply #1 - Jun 11th, 2020 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
Detailed dimensional rifle drawings.  All of these were reverse engineered for casting kits the screw sizes are modern. The following are available. Winchester Single Shot, Ballard, Farrow, Sharps 1874, Remington No. 1 rolling block (including SST, OST, and side lever conversion), Remington Hep­burn, and Ballard & Soule tang sights, 8-1/2x11” sets for $10 each post paid US only. We also now have prints for the Sharps Borchardt these are done for making the action from bar stock and beleive the screw sizes are correct for original rifles.   

Cheers,
Laurie
ASSRA Archives

Cheers,
Laurie
ASSRA Secretary & Archivist

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint