Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Stars & Stripes Match (Read 334 times)
frnkeore
Frequent Elocutionist

Stars & Stripes Match
May 26th, 2016 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
This is not a complete list of the scores. I didn't get pictures of all the match results. Including the two 25 caliber matches shot, one each, in both the regionals.

The low overall scores are a direct result of the high wind conditions. Wind flags had to be staked to the ground to with stand the winds.

Frank

ASSRA Member #696, ISSA Member #339
YIMAIM  
IP Logged

frnkeore
Frequent Elocutionist

Re: Stars & Stripes Match
Reply #1 - May 26th, 2016 at 5:45pm
Print Post  
RKS partial results.

Frank

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

JLouis
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #2 - May 26th, 2016 at 6:34pm
Print Post  
The wind is what seperates the chaf from the wheat and my congratulations go out to John on his 250, they don't come easy even when the wind is dead calm. From what I see posted so far there were some very nice scores posted and my hat goes off to those who shot them and to all of those who attended and gave it there very best.

JLouis

" It Is Better To Now Have Been A Has Been Than A Never Was Or A Wanna Be "

IP Logged

RayH
Oldtimer

ASSRA # 10880

Reply #3 - May 26th, 2016 at 7:42pm
Print Post  
Was it not Sylvia who scored the 250? Fantastic shooting by so many. A very competitive match.

In GOD We Trust

IP Logged

JLouis
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #4 - May 26th, 2016 at 8:13pm
Print Post  
Ray I might be reading it wrong but John came in third Sylvia second with John having shot the 250 from what little I could tell? It seems that there is more than one specific match being listed and then commingled together so I am having a hard time trying to figure out what pertains to which match. It is my understanding that there were two regional matches shot as well as the Stars and Stripes match and I am also quite curious to know exactly which match had the adverse wind conditions mentioned in the opening statement? I trully appreciate Frank posting the scores but I am having a hard time trying to figure out which match is which and probably no fault but my own.

Those one point spreads posted by the top shooters show that it was indeed extremly competitive but in no way would that alone reflect the fun and friendship that was had by all. It is also my understanding that the breakfast put on by the Canadians in itself would make the long trip more than worth while.

JLouis
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2016 at 8:23pm by JLouis »  

IP Logged

bpjack
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #5 - May 26th, 2016 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
John shot his 250 in the ISSA rimfire.  Sylvia shot her 250 om day 1 of the RKS bench match in centerfire AS bench.  That sheet is not posted.  Colleen said she will be sending scores out but maybe not until next week.

Jack

ASSRA # 11318
just a bit of a hoot.

IP Logged

frnkeore
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #6 - May 26th, 2016 at 8:38pm
Print Post  
John shot his 250 in the NW RF match, Silvia shot heres in the CF S&S Regional.

Frank

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

JLouis
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #7 - May 26th, 2016 at 8:45pm
Print Post  
Thank you Jack I am looking forward to reviewing the scores if posted here in manor that I can understand and I am not trying to dis-credit Frank's efforts they are indeed highly appreciated on my behalf but just a tad confusing for my way of thinking.

JLouis

IP Logged

bpjack
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #8 - May 26th, 2016 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
Heck John, I was there and am still confused Smiley  They don't post the aggregates for the Canadian matches, just the daily scores.  I won't know my overall standing in the RKS until Colleen sends out the results.  Sue Miller will be sending the NW ISSA scores soon I hope.  They did run out of paper and ink for the printer anyway.  Shooting in that wind against all these top shooters is a humbling experience.  I can't wait until next year!

Jack

ASSRA # 11318
just a bit of a hoot.

IP Logged

frnkeore
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #9 - May 26th, 2016 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
The NW Regionals are self explanatory. 

The RF is indicated in the upper right corner of the final results, The one that doesn't say RF is the CF match.

The results that say Any Sight are the AS, CF match and the one that says Iron Sights, is the IS, CF match.

The one that says Day 1 Iron sight Bench rest, is the first day of the 60 shot IS, CF match and the one that says Day 2 Iron Sight BR, is the second day of that 60 shot match.

The one that says Day 2, Scope BR Match, is the second 50 shot match, of the 100 shot AS BR match.

I thought that they would be self explanatory?

Frank
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2016 at 11:10pm by frnkeore »  

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint