Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) 2014 Calendar (Read 6668 times)
oughtsix
Global Moderator
ASSRA Board Member

Re: 2014 Calendar
Reply #15 - Jan 13th, 2014 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
Got mine today  and everything is good.  there are dates on March and September.   

Enjoy, 

Life Member ASSRA, OGCA &  TSGC
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters........ Frank Lloyd Wright

IP Logged

RayH
Oldtimer

ASSRA # 10880

Reply #16 - Jan 18th, 2014 at 7:31am
Print Post  
Mine has arrived ............... and, it's Beyond beautiful!  Thank you.  A couple of comments intended as constructive criticism  ..............  It appears that many match dates are not entered. Perhaps with better cooperation by local clubs in submitting their schedules, overall attendance and more widespread interest would be increased. Also, would identification of each of the photos be possible? There's some interesting "future history" here. Finally, would an earlier start to the production process allow earlier delivery? Maybe these calendars would make nice Christmas gifts.
Once again, my sincere thanks for a job well done.

In GOD We Trust

IP Logged

shovel80
Oldtimer

Reply #17 - Jan 18th, 2014 at 9:33am
Print Post  
Mine is Ordered!

Terry Smiley

ASSRA Member # 11021
IP Logged

jfeldman
ASSRA Board Member

Reply #18 - Jan 18th, 2014 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
I ordered and received two, one for a friend, and they're both great.  I would like to add my thanks to Allan for a great job!  I really appreciate the effort.

Regards, Joe

IP Logged

oughtsix
Global Moderator
ASSRA Board Member

Reply #19 - Jan 20th, 2014 at 9:07am
Print Post  
Quote:
It appears that many match dates are not entered. Perhaps with better cooperation by local clubs in submitting their schedules, overall attendance and more widespread interest would be increased. Also, would identification of each of the photos be possible? There's some interesting "future history" here. Finally, would an earlier start to the production process allow earlier delivery? Maybe these calendars would make nice Christmas gifts.

As far as  more dates goes,  some clubs don't have their matches set until late in the year, so I try to wait as long as possible. I did put in all match dates that I received.  Last year, I sent request to everyone listed in the back of the journal.  This year I just sent requests to affiliated clubs.  Not trying to discriminate, but I had easy access to the clubs' contacts.   I do agree that they would make good Christmas presents.   
I think some id on the photos would be good.  I don't know how many people  outside of the Etna Green regulars would know the photo on July 18th is called the Geezer Wagon.  I don't know how many of the EG regulars would want the rest  of the country to know they have it so good  Grin

Thanks for the ideas,

Life Member ASSRA, OGCA &  TSGC
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters........ Frank Lloyd Wright

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint