Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) My heritage (Read 6444 times)
powderhead

Re: My heritage
Reply #15 - Jun 19th, 2011 at 9:31am
Print Post  
westerner wrote on Jun 18th, 2011 at 10:07pm:
Thanks guys!  I might be getting ahead of the game a little, but like someone said, the years roll by fast. Her mom used to shoot with me in the matches at Tacoma.  I think she'll like Ray Bans.   Biggi fixed her up with a pair for me.  Looks perty good! 

Thanks for starting this thread Powderhead, worked out perfect.  Smiley

Joe.  Smiley

Within a day or two of my grandkids being born, I bought them their Chipmunks.  They were oiled, wrapped, and stored in a closet for six years.  I have one that has been setting for three years, so there's another little boy who has no idea how happy he's going to be in three more years.  Some might find this a little strange, but this hobby - freedom is so important to me that if something were to happen to me before those little ones got older, I wanted to be the one that gave them there first firearm, even if I wasn't able to be there for the occasion.  As those sixth birthdays approached, I was as excited as a little kid before Christmas.  

I collect Stevens little boys rifles, but they are just a little too big for six year olds.  If you have little ones in your life, and you are looking for a starter gun, you can't beat them (Chipmunks).  Of the three I have bought so far, they have been under $150 with select walnut stocks.  It's been money well spent, as it looks like these kids are going to be shooters

« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2011 at 10:24am by powderhead »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint