Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) 25-20 Single Shot (Read 11258 times)
creedmoormatch
Ex Member

Re: 25-20 Single Shot
Reply #15 - Mar 3rd, 2011 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
Quote:
 Is the Bertram brass the problem and maybe I should just buy new Jamison brass?

Hi Aktrap -- Since you asked the important question, please allow me to answer it.

Yes, Bertram brass IS the problem in your case, and WAS the problem for the rest of us who went to Jamison.  For years, Bertram brass cases for the 25-20 S.S. (you notice I am only discussing this one caliber) had been the problem up, and until, October 2010, which was the approximate time frame that Jamison introduced their 25-20 S.S. cases for reloaders.  Coincidentally with that event, the problem with Bertram went away!  That is, those who were fed-up, as it were, with Bertram, simply filled their needs for reloadable brass in 25-20 S.S. by going to the new source, i.e., Jamison.

Logic dictates that anyone who values their time highly, as I do mine, would sidestep the problematic candidate and select the quality candidate.

Best wishes,
   Creedmoormatch

IP Logged

Reg

Reply #16 - Mar 3rd, 2011 at 7:16pm
Print Post  
Would like to say that anyone wanting to throw away that "evil" Bertram 25-20 brass just throw it my way.  I would gladly pay shipping.

Wink

( Lets see how many takers I get !!!! )

IP Logged

creedmoormatch
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Mar 4th, 2011 at 9:02am
Print Post  

Quote:
anyone wanting to throw away that "evil" Bertram 25-20 brass

Sorry  Reg, .   .   .   .

My no longer wanted Bertram 25-20 S.S. brass was crushed and put out at the curb on the next trash day following my receipt of the package from Jamison containing their production of same.

It's a bit melodramatic on your part to categorize Bertram brass as "Evil" !  The more correct description would be to refer to it as "Junk".

Creedmoormatch

IP Logged

Reg

Reply #18 - Mar 4th, 2011 at 10:47am
Print Post  
I stand corrected Sir.  I promise to never call Bertram brass evil ever again.  From now on it will be referred to only as "junk".
My offer still stands.

(Grin)

Reg

Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint