Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Shipping to California (Read 13983 times)
singelshotman
Ex Member

Re: Shipping to California
Reply #30 - Sep 20th, 2008 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
Thank you Roofuss, for doing the wrong thing, are you voting for Obama?`I'm another resident of CA. Since i presume you don't have a FFL, you didn't NEED A LETTER OR NUMBER FROM THE DOJ.You could have just shipped to any FFL in CA without any problems.

IP Logged

Roofuss
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Sep 20th, 2008 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
I am NOT an Obama supporter, and my local FFL dealer who I use will not ship to California.... he's the only one within a reasonable distance  as I'm out in the boonies. I am not a dealer,was unaware I could ship to Cal. without an FFL , and this was the first gun of any type I've ever SOLD out of state. Didn't know you had to be a " Philadelphia lawyer" to deal with sales in California . Boot your politicians out if your unhappy with them !!!!
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2008 at 6:04pm by »  

IP Logged

mwhite49
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #32 - Sep 20th, 2008 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
This argument is now getting interesting. ANYONE AND I MEAN ANYONE, can chip a modern weapon that you have sold to another individual in another state simply by taking it and boxing it up, wrapping it very carefully and mailing it at your local Post Office. The U. S. Post Office takes care with insured packages, and you, as an individual can ship out of state to a FFL dealer for a transfer. I can't believe how difficult some folks make this simple transaction. Believe it or not you can LEGALY transfer MACHINE GUNS the same way. Some guys I know make two shipments, one with the breech block or firing pin pulled out of the complete gun minus that part, and then later in the week the rest of it goes. Most states including Californai we can still own a real honest to god machine gun.  You just have to jump through enough hoops to get your credentials to purchase it.
So, anyone not wanting to ship firearms into Calif is just cutting there own nose off, you have just eliminated a very large portion of your buying public, you know, the folks that may want to buy your product, or maybee we don't want it, I heard it may have WORMS!
MikeW

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint