Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Fecker, Unertyl, Lyman ? (Read 6134 times)
cam0063
Ex Member

Fecker, Unertyl, Lyman ?
Jan 21st, 2005 at 6:33pm
Print Post  
hello all. I have a Martini cadet actioned .22 k Hornet sporter and would like to fit a nice scope to it. It has a Leupold 2-7x on it now, however I would like to get hold of a Fecker, Unertyl, Lyman [STS], Redfield [3200] or similar to complete this rifle. I use it mainly for shooting varmints and would like to do a little casual target work with it here on my ranch. Therefore am looking for approx a 12 power scope. Are there any available out there? Any information would be much appreciated. Thank you...

IP Logged

Kurt_701
Frequent Elocutionist

Re: Fecker, Unertyl, Lyman ?
Reply #1 - Jan 21st, 2005 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
Check ebay under Sporting goods-hunting -Unertl. They will empty your wallet quickly.

M-14 3rd Battalion 27th Marines RVN 68'69'

IP Logged

red_stevens
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 21st, 2005 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
Try this link:
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

cam0063
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 22nd, 2005 at 12:05am
Print Post  
Thanks for the replies. I have alexweb in my favourites. Have looked there a few times in the past and again just recently. sure has bee na  jump in prices. Ebay is a good idea, but not for me. Would prefer to buy from a known person ie via here, than an unknown. I am a long way from the US to be stuck with a lemon... guess I am just old fashioned and overly cautious Wink cheers.

IP Logged

Bob_Allen
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jan 22nd, 2005 at 10:36pm
Print Post  
Cam
     Try this site  (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links);  
                                                   Bob Allen

IP Logged

Bob_Allen
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jan 22nd, 2005 at 10:39pm
Print Post  
Cam;
     disregard last message should read......
    (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
                                    Bob Allen

IP Logged

rimfire
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Feb 6th, 2005 at 9:42pm
Print Post  
a gun store in Warsaw, IN  - " Little Hawks " has a I believe a Redfield 3200 20X on their shelf as we speak - I have not looked closely at it as I have 3 Mitchells.  But I could stop by look it over and inquire about the price if you would like.

Rimfire

IP Logged

bohemianway
Oldtimer

Reply #7 - Feb 7th, 2005 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
Check out past ebay # 7127741953 for a Redfield 3200 16X that sold for $574 +$8SH.  I have one exactly like it that I would part with for less.  However,  In the spirit of being an honest single shot shooter I can in no way recommend a Redfield 3200 for anything other than looking at the neighbors or a spotting scope in a pinch.  They are notorious for having poor tracking and beware that all to many have cracks in the front internal lense.  THat is why mine is like new, it was a factory replacement for the 1st. POS I bought and has only been used on my 52C briefly until the tracking issue proved true.  Stick with the STS 1st and Unertl 2nd.

Friendly Free Advice (worth only what you paid for it.)

GTalk  
IP Logged

ken_hurst
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Feb 7th, 2005 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
bohemianguy,  Would you consider trading that Redfied 16X for my engraving services on one of your shooting irons ??  I have a 28-30 bench rifle that wouldn't mind wearing it     Ken

IP Logged

rimfire
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Feb 8th, 2005 at 11:26pm
Print Post  
the redfield 3200 20X at "little hawks" is in the original box and the exterior finish is in good condition I would rate it a 95% it has the rear lens cap but no front lens cap.  the biggest fault I could find with it is that someone had used the wrong size screwdriver on the scope ring screws and has messed the screw slots up.  asking price is $350.
"little hawks" phone 574-268-1266

rimfire

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint