Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Fenris Wolf Arms (Read 8596 times)
dgc27
Ex Member

Fenris Wolf Arms
Aug 23rd, 2004 at 9:12am
Print Post  
Has anyone had any experience with the Fenris Wolf Arms action. They look like a good canidate for schuetzen.  DGC27

IP Logged

Green_Frog
Frequent Elocutionist

"It ain't easy being green"
ASSRA Life #281

Re: Fenris Wolf Arms
Reply #1 - Aug 23rd, 2004 at 10:53am
Print Post  
Well, DGC27, I had a sample rifle from Fenris Wolf here for a product review about a year and a half ago, and as I recall, the article appeared about in the N/D or J/F issue of the Journal.  It is a small, but very strong, simple action which is only available with a standard (but very crisp and light) trigger.  It is a true falling block, and the owner of the outfit, Jim Fleming, is trying to make such things as levers, stock design, barrels (both weight and chambering) etc available in about any way your little heart desires.  Each rifle is essentially a custom, one-off model, so you can really get personal with your order.

HTH, 
Green Frog

IP Logged

ken_hurst
Ex Member

Re: Fenris Wolf Arms
Reply #2 - Aug 24th, 2004 at 9:51am
Print Post  
I have a pic of my Wolf action I can send you.  My action was built up into a 45-70 long range rifle.  Like Froggy, I believe it would serve as a schuetzen rifle if you don't need dbl set triggers. The trigger on my rifle is light enough for me.   Ken

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint