Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Joe Dobrzynski’s latest big Article (Read 198 times)
Green_Frog
Frequent Elocutionist

"It ain't easy being green"
ASSRA Life #281

Joe Dobrzynski’s latest big Article
Sep 17th, 2024 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
For those who haven’t read the latest (Sep/Oct) issue of the Journal, you’re in for multiple treats with great historical articles highlighting AO Leopold, Carlos Gove, John Browning, and a particular favorite of mine by editor Joe D, the rifle Geo. C. Schoyen built for his grandson.  This was to me the brightest star in a constellation!  Kudos too to Robb Webber for the gorgeous color photos in that article as well.

I do have one question, Joe.  You mention the complete shooting kit included with the rifle, contained in a leather Dr’s bag.  In the list you mentioned a re- and decapper, but try as I might, I can’t spot it.  I’m interested in which of his styles of re- & decapper he would have provided for his grandson… that must have been his best!  Do you have a photo of that tool that just didn’t make the cut for the article, did it get separated and lost from the kit, or am I just missing it?

Again, thanks for a great article and another great issue of the Journal Joe. Well done!

Charlie (the Frog)

IP Logged

burntwater
Senior Forum Member

Re: Joe Dobrzynski’s latest big Ar
Reply #1 - Today at 7:31pm
Print Post  
As I’ve said before we are lucky to have the king of golumpki and the written word offering us such an outstanding publication. It’s a prize from cover to back and not typical of similar group rags

Rick

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint