Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Central Sierra Schuetzen Club June 2024 (Read 363 times)
oughtsix
Global Moderator
ASSRA Board Member

Central Sierra Schuetzen Club June 2024
Jun 6th, 2024 at 8:26pm
Print Post  
                 CENTRAL SIERRA SCHUETZEN CLUB                              
                 HUTCHISON RANGE                              

June 1, 2024                              

CF 200 YARDS                              

MATCH #1      10 Shots Benchrest  Any Sights                                          
*      Jerry  Hartwig                        244      -6       x 250      
     Laron Fields                        243      -4            
     Jason Hand                        238      -3            
     Jerry Cleave                        238      -3            w/s
     Rich Davis                        238      -1            

MATCH #2      10 Shots Offhand  Any Sights                                          
     Jerry Cleave                        199             x 250      
     Jerry  Hartwig                        173                  

MATCH #3      10 Shots Benchrest  Iron Sights                                          
*      Jerry  Hartwig                        245      -5       x 250      
     Rich Davis                        242      -4            
     Laron Fields                        238      -2            

MATCH #4      10 Shots Offhand  Iron Sights                                          
     Laron Fields                        176                  
     Jerry  Hartwig                        168                  

AGGREGATE                                                
     Jerry Hartwig                        830      -11      x 1000      
     Laron Fields                        657      -6      x 750 (2BR, 1 OH)      
     Rich Davis                        480      -5      x 500 (2 BR)      
     Jerry Cleave                        437      -3      X 500 (1 BR, 1 OH)      
     Jason Hand                        238      -3      X 250 (1 BR)      

RE-ENTRY      10 Shots Benchrest  Any Sights                                          
     Jason Hand                        240      -1            

Jerry Cleave            Ballard, Darr, 14", 28-30, Darr 134 gr, Javelina S/L, B/S, Federal GM100M, 4227, 12.4 gr, Lyman STS 20x,                                    
           Baldwin Soule, Mike Stevens Windgauge front.                                    

Rich Davis            FWB, Snover 14", 32-40, Jones 201 gr, Javelina S/L, B/S, Federal 215, 300 MP, 14.4 gr, Fecker 20x.                                    

Laron Fields            Winchester Highwall, Winchester, 16", 32-40, Lyman, 185 gr, Javalina S/L, B/S, WLP, 4227, 14.5 gr,                                    
           Lyman STS 20x, Winchester & Ballard Irons                                    

Jason Hand            FBW, Darr, 16”, 32-40, Jones 180 gr, Javelina S/L, B/S, Rem 9 ½, Enforcer, 12.2 gr, Lyman STS 20x.                                    

Jerry Hartwig         BR      CPA 44 1/2, Douglas, 10", 25-20 WCF, Mos 120 gr, JSL, B/S, CCI BR4, AA 4100, 9.6 gr, Lyman STS 20x.                                    
     OH      Ballard, Peterson, 14”, 32-40, Darr 200 gr, B/S, Javelina S/L,Federal 210, 300 MP, 14 gr, Unertl 16x.                                     

Steve Stewart      BR      Winchester High-wall, Douglas 14", 33-47, Mos 230 gr, 25:1, B/S, Javelina S/L, F150, H108, 14.5 gr, Unertl 15x                                    
     OH      Winchester High-wall, Douglas 14", 33-47, Mos 230 gr, 25:1, B/S, Javelina S/L, F150, H108, 14.5 gr, Unertl 15x.                                    

What a day! Hot, windy, mirage making visibility poor (note the BR scope scores) But, a good time was had by all!                                          

Life Member ASSRA, OGCA &  TSGC
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters........ Frank Lloyd Wright

IP Logged

JerryH
Frequent Elocutionist

ASSRA Member #10876

Re: Central Sierra Schuetzen Club June 2024
Reply #1 - Jun 7th, 2024 at 10:10pm
Print Post  
As you can see the "new guy", Jason Hand, did very well on his first outing with his new-to-him rifle. Shooting in this match was the first time he had fired this rifle. He turned in some very respectful targets shot in some of the worst conditions we've had in a while. 

I'm not sure I want to show him how to make wind flags and help him learn to read the wind and mirage. Wink Grin

Good shooting Jason. Look forward to seeing you and your Dad (with his new-to-him CPA) at the next match.

I'm not a complete idiot, some of my parts are missing.

IP Logged

JHand
Participating Member

Re: Central Sierra Schuetzen Club June 2024
Reply #2 - Jun 10th, 2024 at 10:31am
Print Post  
JerryH wrote on Jun 7th, 2024 at 10:10pm:
As you can see the "new guy", Jason Hand, did very well on his first outing with his new-to-him rifle. Shooting in this match was the first time he had fired this rifle. He turned in some very respectful targets shot in some of the worst conditions we've had in a while. 

I'm not sure I want to show him how to make wind flags and help him learn to read the wind and mirage. Wink Grin

Good shooting Jason. Look forward to seeing you and your Dad (with his new-to-him CPA) at the next match.   

Grin Smiley Thanks, it was a lot of fun! Buttplate and palm rest *should* be delivered today, and I think I have the parts to start putting together a barrel sled. Time to start playing

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint