Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Joining ASSRA Forum question (Read 620 times)
Chris W

Joining ASSRA Forum question
Feb 9th, 2024 at 10:22am
Print Post  
Just curious how long it usually takes to get approved for the forum, got a friend trying to join but hasn't been approved yet and he was asking me so thought I'd ask just out of curiosity, I'm not trying to start nothing or complaining. I know everyone has real lives and jobs and don't live on here! Although I'm sure there are some who stay on here quite a bit  Grin I myself get on every morning and read the classifieds and anything else of interest to me while drinking my coffee!

IP Logged

Redrighthand

Re: Joining ASSRA Forum question
Reply #1 - Feb 9th, 2024 at 10:25am
Print Post  
Seems it was pretty quick here. I've been waiting for 4 months to get on the shiloh forum Roll Eyes I think my reputation precedes me. Wink

Mike Brooks
IP Logged

Chris W

Reply #2 - Feb 9th, 2024 at 10:44am
Print Post  
He's been waiting awhile to get on Shilohs site also, I don't remember it taking long to get on either one.  I told him to join here as he has an original sharps that has a issue he was asking me about and my suggestions didn't fix it so told him to join here and surely somebody smart will know whats going on with it. Thanks again for the brass you sent me!!!

IP Logged

DancesWithCoyotes

Reply #3 - Feb 9th, 2024 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
Took me a day or two.

IP Logged

oughtsix
Global Moderator
ASSRA Board Member

Reply #4 - Feb 10th, 2024 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
I check for new forum members daily from my desktop, when I’m home and try to check every day from phone or tablet when away from home. Sometimes new requests don’t show up until I log off and back on to get my credentials rebooted. When I checked this morning, there were no new requests.

Life Member ASSRA, OGCA &  TSGC
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters........ Frank Lloyd Wright

IP Logged

Snuffy
Participating Member

Reply #5 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 3:09pm
Print Post  
Took me about 2 hrs

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint