Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Remove topic (Read 613 times)
HELP
Participating Member

Remove topic
Sep 16th, 2022 at 9:28am
Print Post  
how do I remove a topic I started?

IP Logged

Jeff_Schultz
ASSRA Board Member

Re: Remove topic
Reply #1 - Sep 17th, 2022 at 7:58am
Print Post  
  Very simple. Open your post and on the upper right will be options; quote, report, print, modify, and remove. Click on remove and you're almost done.

"We have met the enemy and he is us." Pogo

“There is no situation so bad that it cannot be made worse."

Confidence- The feeling you get before you fully understand the situation.

IP Logged

blindeye
Ex Member

Re: Remove topic
Reply #2 - Sep 17th, 2022 at 10:37am
Print Post  
  Except,  I believe you can only remove your Own posts. 

If there's any replies, they may remain.  Which can become confusing.  Leading to questions about, "what happened to the original post?" 

I may be wrong... but I believe only a moderator or administrator could remove an entire post once there's a reply.   So,  contacting one could be required in the advent there was a reply and the Original poster wanted the whole topic to be removed.

A forum member can 'modify'  their own post, including the 'header'  or 'title' at any time.  That option can be used to change it from whatever the original topic was to....   Please Remove This Post   

Without contacting a moderator directly,  it's more likely to be noticed and acted upon.  
    Say... if it were an ad in the buy n sell subforum.    Simply replying to your own post with....    Sold Please Remove    Won't be seen by a moderator Unless they scroll down through the replies. 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint