Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic I can not post? (Read 506 times)
Brian L
Participating Member

I can not post?
Jan 19th, 2022 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
I am not quite sure why I cannot post in the for-sale forum. I have been an ASSRA Member for over 10 years and I have been a member on this forum for quite a few years. I do read the forum quite a bit but do not reply very often. I have a few single shot related things that I would like for a true single shot enthusiast to get and use verses selling them on one of the other general for sale sights. I don't quite understand after being a member for so many years why I cannot post. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

IP Logged

Josh Borton
YaBB Administrator

Re: I can not post?
Reply #1 - Jan 19th, 2022 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
Hi Brian.

We had to implement some additional security to prevent spammers from getting in the forum and posting in the For Sale section.

Anyone who wants to post in For Sale needs to have at least 10 posts in other areas of the forum. Right now you have 8 posts. If you post a couple more messages in some of the main areas to bring your post count up to 10, you will again be allowed to post on For Sale.

Please note that posting in the help sections and For Sale do not count, you must post in one of the main areas.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint