Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic SS pistol collectors ??? (Read 806 times)
singleshotsam
Oldtimer

SS pistol collectors ???
Aug 9th, 2021 at 8:27pm
Print Post  
I know this is not the place to put SS pistols up for sale so I am asking if there is a forum on the internet where some antique 22 rim fire pistols could be posted and go to someone that appreciates them? I hate to put them on GB or GI if there is a group that specializes in them as we do rifles. For your amusement I will attach photos of a little European blank pistol. I imagine somewhere there were some rim fire rifles built on a very similar design. Thanks for any suggestions, I hope no one objects to the photo.
SSS

IP Logged

slumlord44
Frequent Elocutionist

Re: SS pistol collectors ???
Reply #1 - Aug 10th, 2021 at 12:40am
Print Post  
I have a few Stevens single shot pistols including some pocket rifles with skeleton stocks. There has been some discussion of these here in the past. I don't know of a specific site for them. Would like to know if there is one myself.

IP Logged

MrTipUp
Frequent Elocutionist

Quality is to a product
what character is to
a man

Reply #2 - Aug 10th, 2021 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
Although all my "pocket rifles" have been Stevens make, I like them all and consider them all worthy of study and preservation.  Plus I find them a lot of fun to shoot.  So I'm with slumlord44 in hoping there's a specific site for them.  Or could a "pistols and pocket rifles" topic be added to this one?

Bill Lawrence

IP Logged

gnoahhh
Oldtimer

Reply #3 - Aug 10th, 2021 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
I too have a couple Stevens single shot pistols and would like to learn more about them. Especially an odd duck Model 10 .22.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint