Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) 25-35 breech seat chamber help (Read 5000 times)
JLouis
Frequent Elocutionist

Re: 25-35 breech seat chamber help
Reply #15 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
Val we both started back around August of 2019. The case is just a factory case and no changes were made to it.

" It Is Better To Now Have Been A Has Been Than A Never Was Or A Wanna Be "

IP Logged

art_ruggiero
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #16 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
their are millions of combos and using parts of one and mixing in parts of another never works  its the complete combo including the rifle   art

IP Logged

JLouis
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #17 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
art_ruggiero that is so very true one needs to develop a well thought out system before doing any of the actual work. As you know the most critical part is how one goes about doing the chambering and other known related to achieving the best in accuracy work. And as you say ending up with a complete system that works. My choosing a specic bullet to use and then designing everything else around it is a new approach that may or may not work. So far the results are looking pretty good but I still have a long ways to go with my load development.
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2020 at 2:38pm by JLouis »  

" It Is Better To Now Have Been A Has Been Than A Never Was Or A Wanna Be "

IP Logged

oneatatime
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #18 - Jul 7th, 2020 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
John, I thought he was just expounding on the fact that manufacturers limit their liability to just their product. If you have it threaded and chambered and don't like the result, it becomes your problem to have their replacement barrel threaded and chambered again.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint