Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Re: 2019 Glasgow group picture (Read 1227 times)
Skalkaho
Oldtimer

Re: 2019 Glasgow group picture
Reply #15 - Aug 15th, 2019 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
Joe. Great pic of the range! I really enjoyed shooting there! A lot of room inside and between tables.Mike Otterburg did a great job building it. As for the Borchardt Bob. It is an old Military converted to a Zischange with DST's. Will post some pics in near future when the shooting season ends.Pete

May the Bullet Gods be with you.......

IP Logged

Skalkaho
Oldtimer

Reply #16 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 9:03am
Print Post  
Dave. I bought some Bulk Eley standard velocity.Like this shown, but I paid $40.00 for that Box.I dont see it now in Bud's listing. Shoots very well in "Gorgeous Ugly". That gun seems to hold very well for offhand......I also bought A case from CMP of 5,000 rounds for $358 shipped.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2019 at 9:08am by Skalkaho »  

May the Bullet Gods be with you.......

IP Logged

westerner
Frequent Elocutionist

deleted posts and threads
record holder.

Reply #17 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Skalkaho wrote on Aug 15th, 2019 at 6:46pm:
Joe. Great pic of the range! I really enjoyed shooting there! A lot of room inside and between tables.Mike Otterburg did a great job building it. As for the Borchardt Bob. It is an old Military converted to a Zischange with DST's. Will post some pics in near future when the shooting season ends.Pete

The range was built in the teens or twenties. Originally was a six hundred yard range. See the flat firing line area behind the current line? And the berms on both sides continue out to the SW? Was abandoned for many years.  

A blind squirrel runs into a tree every once in a while.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint