Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Modesto Rifle Club ISSA Regional May 3,4 & 5. (Read 109 times)
JLouis
Frequent Elocutionist

Modesto Rifle Club ISSA Regional May 3,4 & 5.
Jun 10th, 2019 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
Below is the Link to the Scores and I apologise for the delay as they just showed up on the ISSA web site and why it took so long. Congratulations and thank you to all of those who showed up to compete and all of those at the top of their game for each individual match. Thank you also to the Sierra Schuetzen Group who donated two new sets of the Harford / Pope authored by Warren Greatbatch and published by Jim Rowe. And also a big thank you to Keith Myer's who also provided a set I believe on Mr. Rowe's behalf please correct me Keith if I have that wrongly stated. Each set goes for around $220.00 and our group cannot thank you enough. The prize table was also filled to the brim once again and we thank all of the Sponcers who consistently help us out every year. The Sierra group also donated another beautiful Stien that went to first place in the quarter bore match and their ongoing yearly tradition. Also a big thank you to all of the competitors who went out of their way to help out with the match there are no words to show enough appreciation for all that they go out of their way to do. We hope to see everyone again next year and hopefully some new faces as well. Thanks again to every one who came out to shoot there would be no match without you showing up. And Congratulations to all of those who finished at the top the conditions were not at all friendly and very challenging to say least and you handled them very well. 
A set of books was awarded to the winner of the Grand Agg, the Bench Any Sight and Iron Sight Agg. from the Sierra Schuetzen Group and one set went to the lucky winner who's name was drawn out of the Hat. 

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2019 at 2:44pm by JLouis »  

" It Is Better To Now Have Been A Has Been Than A Never Was Or A Wanna Be "

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint