Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Photo procedure (Read 974 times)
Geezer
Participating Member

Photo procedure
Aug 29th, 2018 at 10:32am
Print Post  
I'm getting some photos ready for posting here and that's a brand new experience. Anyone willing to offer a short tutorial on the procedure for doing that properly? Pix will be sized properly by the photog. Thanks for any suggestions.

IP Logged

Redsetter
Frequent Elocutionist

Re: Photo procedure
Reply #1 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 11:05am
Print Post  
Easy IF you have them stored on your computer.  Look at the long open "box" that has "browse" on the right side located right below the "start new topic" & "reply" box.  "Browse" will allow you to choose the place on your computer your photos are stored, then just hit "open."  After the first "attachment" is posted, hit "attachment" again & a 2nd "box" will appear for posting a 2nd photo, & so on.

You won't see the attachment box UNTIL you open the "Start new topic" or "reply" options.

IP Logged

marlinguy
Frequent Elocutionist

Ballards may be weaker,
but they sure are neater!

Re: Photo procedure
Reply #2 - Aug 29th, 2018 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
I've never had good luck using the picture hosting here. Pictures always came out too large, and had to scroll back and forth on the page to see the whole image.
I use Imgur free picture hosting as it is easy, and allows me to choose from 4 sizes and then grab that link and insert it into posts on forums. Just faster for me, and I can insert as many images as I want, and all will fit perfectly into a single post.
They have tutorials to help you get started also.
(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint