Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Modesto Rifle Club ISSA Regional May 2018 (Read 3540 times)
JLouis
Frequent Elocutionist

Re: Modesto Rifle Club ISSA Regional May 2018
Reply #15 - May 9th, 2018 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
There were just two big matches left on my bucket list that I wanted to attend just once in my life. Tommy's and the ISSA National Event at Raton and now not being able to ever make either I regret not doing it back when I could. If anyone here has the same goal to get out to shoot and meet others I would highly encourage not putting it off. I never saw what was around the next corner in my life before it snuck up on me some come on out and shoot with our group or any of the others on your own bucket list while you still can and you will never have to regret not doing so. We as would all of the others would truly like to have you come out and to join us in some of the friendliest competition to be found and all the great times and lasting memories that go along with it we would love to have you come at least once in your life. 

JLouis

" It Is Better To Now Have Been A Has Been Than A Never Was Or A Wanna Be "

IP Logged

JLouis
Frequent Elocutionist

Re: Modesto Rifle Club ISSA Regional May 2018
Reply #16 - May 12th, 2018 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
Your own choice to make but also quite sad that you would walk away from your friends over the scoring of just the Rimfire portion of the match. The sport is about having friendly and enjoyable competition with friends and to support it's growth. You are not banned from the Modesto Regional Matches and never have been to my knowledge they are open to anyone who would like to come and join us. Unfortunately and by your own chose there are more than a few who would prefer that you do not come. You probably should not have so openly disrespected and questioned the individual integrity of our entire group on this site and left them out of it. Having now done the same to your own group they too probably feel the same about you attending their matches. You should have addressed your concerns directly with the match director and not here and not with me and not with this forum group. I am just another competitor same as all of the other good folks who sign up to shoot and come out to have an enjoyable time. I wish you the best, hope you shoot well and have a real enjoyable time at Tommy's as well as a safe and trouble free trip both jn going and in returning home.

JLouis

" It Is Better To Now Have Been A Has Been Than A Never Was Or A Wanna Be "

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint