Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) San Diego ISSA Regional April 20 to 22, 2018 (Read 675 times)
jfeldman
ASSRA Board Member

Re: San Diego ISSA Regional April 20 to 22, 2018
Reply #15 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
Bob, I screwed up and ran it together with the AS BR scores - it's about halfway down.

JL - the tube sight is helping me out in the IS matches - thanks you for your help and advice in building it!

Schützenbob - thanks for taking and posting the pictures.

This was our Schützenmeister's last hurrah.  We all need to give Russ Hooks a big "thank you" for running our matches for all these years!  As I was telling Pat Weber, we've figured out that it's going to take four of us working together to replace him!  I'm only afraid that without all the extra work of running the match, he'll now be absolutely unbeatable!  THANK YOU RUSS!!!

Regards, Joe

IP Logged

Schuetzenmiester
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #16 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
Thanks, guess I should have looked a bit closer  Grin

"some old things are lovely, warm still with life ... of the forgotten men who made them." - D.H. Lawrence

IP Logged

watchthewind
Oldtimer

Reply #17 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 7:26pm
Print Post  
Looks like a great event thank you for sharing!
Scott

ASSRA Member # 11408

IP Logged

JLouis
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #18 - Apr 24th, 2018 at 8:42pm
Print Post  
How many years has Russ served as Schuetzen Meister for the SD group I was sitting her trying to figure it out. 
He has helped quite a few folks over the years interested in the sport and I believe it goes all the way back to the 70's if memory serves me right. I only had the pleasure to shoot with him once and it was a very enjoyable experience and that holds true for all of those in the group who have come up to shoot our Regional events over the years. I can still picture Schuetzen Bob's HiWall sitting on his bench and I believe Russ was shooting a Ballard. Those were indeed good and memorable times for me and thanks to Rez and Nace there were some highly contested Zimmer Schuetzen side mathes added to the program. 

JLouis

" It Is Better To Now Have Been A Has Been Than A Never Was Or A Wanna Be "

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint