Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) New Ballard (Read 9082 times)
marlinguy
Frequent Elocutionist

Ballards may be weaker,
but they sure are neater!

Re: New Ballard
Reply #15 - Jun 7th, 2016 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
Redwing wrote on Jun 7th, 2016 at 1:27pm:

Who but we can understand the feeling's we have for these old Rifle's ???  My Wife say's that when I pass, she will have my remains loaded into a few of my old favorites and send me off in style !!!  Can't hardly wait !!!    Grin

That's so true! Even many of my gun friends don't understand my addiction to old single shot rifles. They may love old guns, but can't understand why anyone would want a gun that only holds one cartridge, and looks funny.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

jy3855
Senior Forum Member

Reply #16 - Jun 7th, 2016 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
marlinguy wrote on Jun 7th, 2016 at 3:50pm:
Redwing wrote on Jun 7th, 2016 at 1:27pm:

Who but we can understand the feeling's we have for these old Rifle's ???  My Wife say's that when I pass, she will have my remains loaded into a few of my old favorites and send me off in style !!!  Can't hardly wait !!!    Grin

That's so true! Even many of my gun friends don't understand my addiction to old single shot rifles. They may love old guns, but can't understand why anyone would want a gun that only holds one cartridge, and looks funny.

And I can't understand how someone can look at a fine old Ballard or a Cody Ballard and not think it is a beautiful rifle!

IP Logged

watchthewind
Oldtimer

Reply #17 - Jun 7th, 2016 at 8:36pm
Print Post  
Truer words have never been spoken Smiley

ASSRA Member # 11408

IP Logged

John Rigby

Reply #18 - Jun 7th, 2016 at 8:56pm
Print Post  
I always have a Ballard or Double Rifle in my lap or resting on the sofa next to me when watching tv.  Better than what's on the tube. Will get up at commercials and dry fire.  I know, I have this illness....but no excuses and no regrets!  Wink

John Rigby

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint