Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic NOE molds (Read 3435 times)
possible

NOE molds
Dec 17th, 2015 at 8:15am
Print Post  
A couple of days ago I listed three new and unused NOE bullet molds for sale in a cast bullet site; I have been diagnosed with chronic asthma and the pulmonologist has told me "no more bullet casting".

Anyway, I got a return message from Al (Swede) Nelson of NOE that if I would return the molds to him he would give me a refund for them.

I have never received such good customer service anywhere else.
Please consider NOE when you are searching for the perfect mold-you won't find a manufacturer with more knowledge and regard for his products.

IP Logged

frnkeore
Frequent Elocutionist

Re: NOE molds
Reply #1 - Dec 17th, 2015 at 1:08pm
Print Post  
I have to agree that he puts, customers first. The first mold that I bought from him (30 cal bore rider) had a small nose. I called him (he answers the phone) and told him my problem and he immediately replaced it.

Frank

ASSRA Member #696, ISSA Member #339
YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Chris C
Senior Forum Member

Reply #2 - Dec 18th, 2015 at 12:38pm
Print Post  
possible wrote on Dec 17th, 2015 at 8:15am:
A couple of days ago I listed three new and unused NOE bullet molds for sale in a cast bullet site; I have been diagnosed with chronic asthma and the pulmonologist has told me "no more bullet casting".

Anyway, I got a return message from Al (Swede) Nelson of NOE that if I would return the molds to him he would give me a refund for them.

I have never received such good customer service anywhere else.
Please consider NOE when you are searching for the perfect mold-you won't find a manufacturer with more knowledge and regard for his products.

Thanks for the endorsement.  I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm needing to have a mold made.

Chris
IP Logged

SSShooter
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #3 - Dec 19th, 2015 at 1:26pm
Print Post  
Are NOE molds only Al or brass? I've no experience with anything other than iron. How do Al and brass hold up when casting a couple of thousand bullets a season?

Glenn - 2x CPA 44 1/2 w/22LR (Shilen ratchet-rifled & Bartlein 5R rifled), 38-40RH & 38-55WCF (Bartlein 5R rifled) & 40-65WCF (GrnMtn 'X') barrels
GTalk  
IP Logged

John Boy
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Dec 19th, 2015 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Are NOE molds only Al or brass? I've no experience with anything other than iron. How do Al and brass hold up when casting a couple of thousand bullets a season?

Glenn - Swede's website 
Quote:
We offer moulds in both C360 brass and 2024 Aluminum alloys. All of our brass moulds are noted in the descriptions. If it is not explicitly marked, it is an aluminum mould.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)
If you started casting with an aluminum mold when you were 10 and ... treated respectfully ... the mold will last a lifetime

As for service & quailty - IMO, NOE and Accurate molds are neck and neck.  I have molds from both vendors and have zero complaints with perfect bullets

IP Logged

frnkeore
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #5 - Dec 19th, 2015 at 4:08pm
Print Post  
This was a recent for sale ad on another site (not NOE's site):

These molds are brand new, never used: I have recurring asthma and can't cast any longer.

1. .311 caliber (whisper) 247 gr 2 cavity, 1 GC, 1 PB- $50.00 postpaid.

2. .225 cal 55 gr 4 cavity PB- $65.00 postpaid.

3. .260 cal 80 gr 4 cavity GC- $65.00 postpaid.

Al, at NOE, answered his for sale ad, like this:

Sorry to hear that.
Box them up and send them back - you cover shipping
Will get you a refund out as soon as we get them!
NOE Bullet Moulds
1030 S 350 E
Provo, UT 84606

Bullet maker, maker
Al Nelson

A great customer focused company. I only wish he could do custom molds as well as limited production.

Frank

ASSRA Member #696, ISSA Member #339
YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint