Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Open Invitation to Single Shot Gunsmiths (Read 2494 times)
RSW
Frequent Elocutionist

Open Invitation to Single Shot Gunsmiths
Dec 13th, 2015 at 11:15am
Print Post  
For my new schuetzen book I’m compiling a list of gunsmiths and rifle artisans who either specialize in or build custom traditional style schuetzen rifles. This list of schuetzen gunsmiths will be included in the Resources chapter of my book to help those wanting to have a rifle built or modified to connect with a gunsmith.
I you are a gunsmith or artisan who builds or works on (such as metal work or stocking) schuetzen rifles and would like to be included in the resources chapter of my book, you are invited to contact me via PM or email through this web site.
This listing of schuetzen gunsmiths in my book will be just that, a listing. It will be neither an advertisement nor endorsement.

Randy W
ASSRA 10211  -  ISSA 125
There are indeed two Americas. Simply put, it is not the haves and have nots. The two Americans are in reality divided into those who do and those who don't.
IP Logged

JS47
Frequent Elocutionist

Re: Open Invitation to Single Shot Gunsmiths
Reply #1 - Dec 13th, 2015 at 10:01pm
Print Post  
RSW,

I certainly wouldn't quality for a listing but I am looking forward to your new book.  Any idea when it will be published?

JS

IP Logged

RSW
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #2 - Dec 13th, 2015 at 10:39pm
Print Post  
JS
My plan is to have it printed and ready for distribution by early this coming summer. I still have a significant amount of historical research to finish, quite a number of shooting tests to conduct and a ton on new illustrations to create so that date is not hard-n-fast.

Randy W
ASSRA 10211  -  ISSA 125
There are indeed two Americas. Simply put, it is not the haves and have nots. The two Americans are in reality divided into those who do and those who don't.
IP Logged

stubbicatt
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 16th, 2015 at 7:19am
Print Post  
RSW I too look forward to your new book. I like the one you did on loading for the schuetzen rifle.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint