Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic To Keith Foster ... (Read 5113 times)
John Boy
Ex Member

To Keith Foster ...
Mar 26th, 2015 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
With response to the note that you wrote on my membership renewal check ... 
"Where is Renewal Notice?" using a wide felt tipped pen

I pay 99.9% of my bills using TD BillPay.  You received a paper draft of $65 for my 2 year renewal.  On the draft, this information was included:
Account: 10288, my membership number
Memo: Corney - 2 Years
And of course my return mailing information
I do not write checks from my checkbook - put them in an envelope - (and in this case with a completed renewal notice -that will be discarded) - address the envelope - affix a current stamp value of 49 cents - walk to the mail box - raise the flag then walk back in the house
So in 2 years when my membership is due ... save this post because you will receive my membership renewal payment the same way
Keith, I am well aware being the Membership Secretary of any organization is a pure pain in the gluteus maximus having been one for 700 Plus members. Might want to reduce the manual work - just send me an email at jrcorney@optimum.net ... Hey John, ASSRA Renewal Time - 1 or 2 years and I'll have the TDBill draft in the mail to you as I have since I became a member
My Sincere Regards

IP Logged

John Boy
Ex Member

Re: To Keith Foster ...
Reply #1 - Mar 27th, 2015 at 8:42am
Print Post  
Quote:
There is a reason the form should be returned, ...

Keith, in the future, since there is a need for the renewal form, here's what I'll do for compliance:
* fill out the renewal form
* scan it as a jpg
* and send the renewal form jpg to your email address ...  kafos25@artelco.net noting in the email, details of the TD bank BillPay renewal payment that will be mailed to you from the bank separately with the date of delivery.  

I do this for 2 of the 3 gun clubs I belong to because they require evidence of my NRA membership - even though I am a NRA Patron member instead of just appending NRA Patron to my name in the data base.  The other club has appended NRA Patron to my name in the database and I just send the BillPay check 
Last payment: 3-23-2015 ... $65 (2 years)
« Last Edit: Aug 11th, 2016 at 4:09pm by »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint