Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 40-65 ROLLER (Read 4289 times)
LONG RANGE
Senior Forum Member

40-65 ROLLER
Jul 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
I thought I would share pictures of my 40-65 rolling block. I explained at length the story about this gun on castboolits so I am typed out. If you want to know more you can ask me or read it on the other forum. i

IP Logged

Jeff_Schultz
ASSRA Board Member

Re: 40-65 ROLLER
Reply #1 - Jul 2nd, 2014 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
  That's very nice! Could you post a link to the story? The caning on the chair is a nice piece of work too! That wasn't done in an afternoon, or a week either.

"We have met the enemy and he is us." Pogo

“There is no situation so bad that it cannot be made worse."

Confidence- The feeling you get before you fully understand the situation.

IP Logged

LONG RANGE
Senior Forum Member

Reply #2 - Jul 2nd, 2014 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
Jeff, if you go on Google and type castboolits.com you will pull up the website. After you access the site scroll down to single shots. You can read about it there. On that site I am Gopher Slayer. It is lengthy and I still didn't tell all the story. I bought the wicker rocker in a yard sale for $50. An elderly women had left it to her granddaughter thinking she would cherish it like she did. The girl could have cared less and put it out in a yard sale first chance she got. One day she will regret it.It is a bat wing rocker and somewhat rare. My wife loves it. Actually I bought it for her.

IP Logged

harry_eales
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 3rd, 2014 at 2:50am
Print Post  
[quote author=1C1F1E170F02111E1715500 link=1404332063/2#2 date=1404338556]Jeff, if you go on Google and type castboolits.com you will pull up the website. After you access the site scroll down to single shots. You can read about it there. On that site I am Gopher Slayer. It is lengthy and I still didn't tell all the story. I bought the wicker rocker in a yard sale for $50. An elderly women had left it to her granddaughter thinking she would cherish it like she did. The girl could have cared less and put it out in a yard sale first chance she got. One day she will regret it.It is a bat wing rocker and somewhat rare. [color=#00ff00]My wife loves it. Actually I bought it for her.[/color] [/quote]

Was that just before or just after you had acquired another item for your gunsafe?  ;D ;D ;D

Beautiful 'roller' by the way, a very nice buy.

Harry
« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2014 at 3:23am by »  

IP Logged

marlinguy
Frequent Elocutionist

Ballards may be weaker,
but they sure are neater!

Reply #4 - Jul 3rd, 2014 at 1:14pm
Print Post  
Very nicely done. A tasteful rework of a military action!

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint