Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) BSing 22rf, your oppinion (Read 21298 times)
tenx
Senior Forum Member

Re: BSing 22rf, your oppinion
Reply #60 - Oct 22nd, 2012 at 10:13am
Print Post  
I'll agree with Joe. I think most of what's needed has been posted but everything in one message would be very helpful. I THINK my Harrel Schuetzen measure will go down to the small charges used but it would be helpful if Frank would tell us what he uses. If the Harrel doesn't work I see myself using a trickle charger for the job unless Frank has a better idea.

I can see how the case is held in the holder but don't have access to a mill to cut what appears to be the rim recess. If I'm looking at it wrong maybe an explanation of how it is made would be helpful, or, if I am looking at it right a simpler way to cut the rim recess.

Pete

IP Logged

whitey hanson
Ex Member

Reply #61 - Oct 22nd, 2012 at 10:37am
Print Post  
Now we are talking about what I thiink Frank was trying to get started. Getting people maybe interested
in something new. And when you get even Joe interested  about it. You got a good thing. Grin Whitey 
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2012 at 11:38am by »  

IP Logged

frnkeore
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #62 - Oct 22nd, 2012 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
tenx wrote on Oct 22nd, 2012 at 10:13am:
I'll agree with Joe. I think most of what's needed has been posted but everything in one message would be very helpful. I THINK my Harrel Schuetzen measure will go down to the small charges used but it would be helpful if Frank would tell us what he uses. If the Harrel doesn't work I see myself using a trickle charger for the job unless Frank has a better idea.

I can see how the case is held in the holder but don't have access to a mill to cut what appears to be the rim recess. If I'm looking at it wrong maybe an explanation of how it is made would be helpful, or, if I am looking at it right a simpler way to cut the rim recess.

Pete

The reason that I posted this Opinion thread was to try to seperate the opinions from the actual data and questions about the data. That way I felt that I wouldn't be distracted and post something wrong or forget something while defending the use of BSing, as I know from the thread almost a year ago that it might go in all kinds of directions. 

I agree that the BSing thread should be in the reloading section and am suprised that it wasn't moved there. I personally think it should be a "sticky" in the reloading section because, since it is allowable to do, it will then be available for new and old  shooters to read and find out about should they want to try it.

This thread should be were it is, as it is opinion about BSing.

I will post the answers to Joe and TenX questions on the other thread in just a few minutes.

Frank

ASSRA Member #696, ISSA Member #339
YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Send TopicPrint