Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic deleting watched threads from CP (Read 7674 times)
nobearsyet
Ex Member

deleting watched threads from CP
Jan 1st, 2011 at 8:37pm
Print Post  
I have filled my maximum number of threads that I'm allowed to watch at one time.  How do I clear out all of the old dead ones.

IP Logged

mes
Senior Forum Member

Re: deleting watched threads from CP
Reply #1 - Jan 3rd, 2011 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
I don't know how you delete them but when I want to watch a particular thread on any forum I bookmark it and then move it to a bookmark folder called forum threads.  

Very easy to delete a bookmark.

Martin Stenback

IP Logged

Josh Borton
YaBB Administrator

Reply #2 - Jan 10th, 2011 at 11:25pm
Print Post  
after you click on User CP, you will see 3 tabs on the left side, message, profile and posts. click on posts and the list underneath it will change and one of the choices will be view my notifications. If you click on that you will see a list of all your watched threads on the right.  On the same line with a thread you want to remove, click the checkbox under Remove. do the same for all threads you dont want anymore, or scroll to the bottom and check the  box labeled "check all" if you want to clear them all. then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the button labeled "Update Notifications" to apply your changes.
« Last Edit: Jan 10th, 2011 at 11:31pm by Josh Borton »  
IP Logged

32 ballard xl

Stand on your hind legs,
and shoot like a man.

Reply #3 - Apr 12th, 2011 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
For Josh borton:  I'm having a lot of trouble staying hooked up to the forum.  It will go along fine for a few days, then forgets me.  When I try to log-in it says my user name and or p/w doesn't exist.  This has happened 5 times in the last 3 months.  Can you fix this? Cry

Ballards are best!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint