Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Reduced Trigger Pull (Read 2994 times)
texasmac
Frequent Elocutionist

Reduced Trigger Pull
Oct 19th, 2008 at 9:54am
Print Post  
I ran across the EZ-PULL trigger assist while flipping through one of my distributor catalogs.  It caught my attention and I found the company’s link online ( (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)) which includes a video.  I have not tried it but thought some of you looking for a trigger pull reducer might be interested.  Since it works on a cammed extended lever arm principle, I can certainly believe the benefits of reduced trigger pull.  I would not expect it to reduce, actually may increase, trigger travel and doubt it would be NRA silhouette legal but don’t know.  Interesting item.

Wayne
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2008 at 8:53am by texasmac »  

NRA Life (Benefactor & President's Council) Member, TSRA Life Member, NSSF Member, Author & Publisher of the Browning BPCR book
IP Logged

waterman
Frequent Elocutionist

Re: Reduced Trigger Pull
Reply #1 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 12:16am
Print Post  
Any chance that gizmo would work on a Martini-Enfield?

IP Logged

boats
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #2 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 6:52am
Print Post  
Can't open the link.  However trigger control is key to good shooting. But light is not the only thing. Repeatable and reliable is just as important.  I shoot all kinds of triggers in other competitons and it takes a while to switch out from one to the other. Ones that are the 'best" are not always the lightest.

Boats

IP Logged

texasmac
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #3 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 8:55am
Print Post  
Boats & waterman,
Try the link again.  There was an extra comma at the end.  I edited it out.  Should work now.
Wayne

NRA Life (Benefactor & President's Council) Member, TSRA Life Member, NSSF Member, Author & Publisher of the Browning BPCR book
IP Logged

boats
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #4 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 11:21am
Print Post  
Texmac

I see it now.  Like the comment you don't want to know when the gun goes off so you won't flinch

I want to know exactly when my rifle fires, exactly when I want it to.  Thats what triggers are for.

I am out on this one looks like a solution trying to find a problem to me.

Boats

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint