Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Goveliffe (Read 2266 times)
j sells

Life is too short to rush

Goveliffe
Jun 19th, 2008 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
Thought I would share pic. of my this years deer rifle. I copied everything here from somewhere else so can't make any claims to originality. Just that the ideas came from several rifles. Chambered in 45-70 and easily handled in the rough terrain that I live. It would look like a Gove iffe it didn't have so many other things going on. Jerry

Jerry

IP Logged

trev

Re: Goveliffe
Reply #1 - Jun 19th, 2008 at 3:35pm
Print Post  
Man! That looks good!

It looks really front heavy, until you notice that the barrel is not as large as the forend. Smiley

How is the lever linkage done? Single link?

Cheers
  Trev

IP Logged

First_Shirt
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 23rd, 2008 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
Jerry,

I like that, a LOT!  I've kinda had the urge for a full-stocked roller since I saw some of the Swedish military carbines on another website.  Looks like a dandy brush gun (I'm familiar with your type of terrain, I live just across the river in Pike Co., KY).

Greg

IP Logged

j sells

Life is too short to rush

Reply #3 - Jun 23rd, 2008 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
Thanks Greg, I am familiar with your area, I worked for Massey Energy for several years and was in your area on occasion. As far as the fullstock, Marlin man posted that husky 33 and I really got the fever for a full stocker.Tried to trade him out of it but he wisely declined. I had this one started so when I stocked it I went with the full. I hope to see how it does this fall. I had to run a doe out of the wifes hostas today so might not need to hit the brush. Jerry

Jerry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint