Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic BSA International Mk 4 (Read 3482 times)
Flatlander
Oldtimer

BSA International Mk 4
Jun 15th, 2008 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
I just stumbled across a BSA International MK 4 that is begging to be taken out and used. Does anyone know where I might get a copy of the owners manual? Also, any info would be appreciated as this is a new direction for me. Thanks.

NRA Life
ASSRA Member 3197
Charcoal Burner

IP Logged

MI-shooter

Re: BSA International Mk 4
Reply #1 - Jun 15th, 2008 at 8:41pm
Print Post  
Go to (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links) and they have an owners manual on line. The BSA ISU international Match Rifle was never offically called a Mk IV by BSA so it is listed as the ISU model. Made in right or left hand rifles from about 1969 to 1973. Equiped with iron sights only (not drilled and tapped from the factory) to meet ISU shooting rules. Weight is approx 10.5 lbs. Production numbers are not available but there were a few thousand made. The Mk V is a heavy pattern of the ISU and it was drilled and tapped for scope blocks by the factory.

IP Logged

Flatlander
Oldtimer

Reply #2 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 6:44pm
Print Post  
MI-shooter:
   Thanks for the link. There is plenty of info here to keep me busy for awhile. I suppose being this is a BSA (English) that it only likes Eley ammo?

NRA Life
ASSRA Member 3197
Charcoal Burner

IP Logged

MI-shooter

Reply #3 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 6:52pm
Print Post  
Well, mine likes Wolf Russian ammo. Hard to find a BSA that will not shoot IMHO. Good luck

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint