Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Cody Ballard (Read 4139 times)
Nailman

Cody Ballard
Jan 12th, 2008 at 10:53pm
Print Post  
I need the new address & phone number for Ballard. THANKS, Nailman....

IP Logged

Old-Win
Frequent Elocutionist

Re: Cody Ballard
Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2008 at 10:13am
Print Post  
Here you go:
    9562 Sand Lake Highway
    Onsted, Michigan 49265
    517-467-6560

IP Logged

Nailman

Reply #2 - Jan 13th, 2008 at 10:37am
Print Post  
a BIG THANKS.....

IP Logged

KenK
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 16th, 2008 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
I heard they were moving but not all the way to Michigan.  Did all the guys from Cody make the move?

IP Logged

RSW
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #4 - Jan 17th, 2008 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
Ken
Since no one else has jumped in to reply to your question; it is my understanding from talking with Bill Northrup that none of the Cody crew moved with the company to MI. If someone else has better info, please feel free to share it with all.

Randy W
ASSRA 10211  -  ISSA 125
There are indeed two Americas. Simply put, it is not the haves and have nots. The two Americans are in reality divided into those who do and those who don't.
IP Logged

whitey hanson
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jan 17th, 2008 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
Shortley before the move I called to check on some parts I had ordered.They was shipping some.!!
The man I spoke too told me they was packing for them move etc.He told me he was not sure but he did not think any of the KEY people was moving.

IP Logged

40_Rod
Frequent Elocutionist

Extremism in the persuit
of accuracy is not a
vice

Reply #6 - Jan 18th, 2008 at 12:06pm
Print Post  
I spoke with Bill Northrup today about what is going on at Ballard now that they have moved to Onsted Michigan. Bill has started fresh Ballard has been lucky enough to get Steve Durren to take over the operation as Head Gunsmith / Shop Foreman. Ron Long is also consulting and doing computer updates for parts. Right now they are in the process of going through every part  and inspecting that they are all up to current spec. Bill told me that they should be up and shipping parts in about 30 days but that nothing would leave Ballard Mich. untill Steve had made sure that the parts were all up to snuff. 

40 Rod

IP Logged

whitey hanson
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jan 18th, 2008 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
That is great because some of the parts I was shipped was ????. Whitey

IP Logged

frederick
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jan 19th, 2008 at 9:22am
Print Post  
With the additon of Steve Durren and the management skills of Bill Northrup  the company will prosper and regain the confidence of 
shooters.

Fred

IP Logged

RSW
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #9 - Jan 19th, 2008 at 11:00am
Print Post  
Fred
I hope you are correct about the Northrup/Durren team being able to re-establish rifle production. My guess; it is more about developing an income stream for the company than management or technical abilities. Until they reach a point of positive cash flow, someone (I assume Northrup) has to continue infusing cash to subsidize the operations.
I have had a Ballard on order for going on a year now, so I have a vested interest in the company’s success. If and when they ever get it finished, I’ll be happy if meets the quality of the other two rifles I have by Ballard.

Randy W
ASSRA 10211  -  ISSA 125
There are indeed two Americas. Simply put, it is not the haves and have nots. The two Americans are in reality divided into those who do and those who don't.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint