Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Help in ordering new CPA Schuetzen (Read 8997 times)
frederick
Ex Member

Re: Help in ordering new CPA Schuetzen
Reply #15 - Jan 9th, 2008 at 7:13am
Print Post  
Four a couple of hundred dollars CPA can furnish and additional benchrest buttstock and forend. Then your offhand stock can be
dedicated to that style of shooting. 

fred

IP Logged

Ken41
Participating Member

Re: Help in ordering new CPA Schuetzen
Reply #16 - Jan 9th, 2008 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
Thanks to everyone for all of the help and information.

I had a reply almost ready to go last night, but that that I would finish it up this morning and send it before leaving for work. (0500hr) However, the desktop crashed during the night and will not boot up, so it’s the laptop now!

I took the advice of going and seeing Paul and Gail. I talked to Paul this morning, and will drive up after work on next Thursday and visit on Friday. I suppose that the weather may become a factor, however if there is no a blizzard in the forecast, I’ll be on my way.

I do plan on going to the New Philadelphia, Ohio match in the spring, so I should be seeing Leadball there.

As far as use goes, offhand would be primary, and there is the possibility of an additional butt stock for bench rest use, or the #52 butt stock. I think that the visit to CPA will help to get things right.

I am only too aware of the single shot fever. I have a C.Sharps High Wall in 45-90 for long range, and a Uberti Low Wall in 30 WCF, which is neat to shoot.

Anyway, thanks again to everyone that replied. I’ll let you know how the visit to CPA goes. One thing is sure; the cost will probably increase in relationship to the time spent at CPA.

Ken
NRA Life
SW PA

PS My check and membership application are on the way..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint