Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic NRA Meeting, Louisville (Read 2080 times)
KAF
Ex Member

NRA Meeting, Louisville
Nov 24th, 2007 at 8:23am
Print Post  
Anybody that will be in Louisville for the NRA show this coming spring and would like to help out by sitting the booth and promoting the ASSRA should contact Dick Binger   

stottscrk@aol.com

IP Logged

Green_Frog
Frequent Elocutionist

"It ain't easy being green"
ASSRA Life #281

Re: NRA Meeting, Louisville
Reply #1 - Nov 24th, 2007 at 10:51am
Print Post  
Keith,  Dad and myself, as well as about-to-become new member Martin (he shot the new cover shot of Bob for the Journal) are plotting a trip right now.  As soon as we know something definite we'll get in touch with DB and put our names in for table duty.  It's good to see that we will be continuing our tradition of putting class stuff on display for the general membership of NRA to learn from...who knows, we might even get a few more converts!  Wink  Will  you be able to make the trip down from the wilds of OH this year?  I hope so, it'll be good to see you.

Froggie

IP Logged

QuestionableMaynard8130
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #2 - Nov 26th, 2007 at 8:49pm
Print Post  
what are the dates?  I'm already setting up my schedule for next year.  I'll plan on being there for the whole thing, a day early to help set up etc.. 
  BTW just across the bridge in the Jeffersonville/New Albany area are lots of less expensive motels.all with on maybe 15-20 min of downtown dependng on traffic.  I often stay at the HIEXpress in New Albany. One of the few places I spend that much.
BUT the NRA show takes up LOTS of rooms so make your reservations ASAP
  the company I work for has its headquarters in Louisville and I'll try to get some good reccommendations on eat'n places.

sacred cows make the best burger

IP Logged

rimfire
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 27th, 2007 at 12:34am
Print Post  
here is the link to the NRA convention web site.

(You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

I beleve the dates r 16-20 May 2008

the rimfire- cdpersons

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint