Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic MARTINI  DODAD (Read 3108 times)
SWAMP FOX
Ex Member

MARTINI  DODAD
Sep 27th, 2006 at 8:30pm
Print Post  
FOUND THIS THING ON 12 MARTINI TODAY.  LOTS OF IDEAS NOW BECAUSE THE ATTACHMENT IS VERY SIMPLE.  THERE IS A RING THAT SLIDES OVER THE LEVER AND TIGHTENS WITH A MACHINE SCREW.  NEVER SAW THIS ON A MARTINI. THINK ITS COOL.  NOW ALL OF THEM WILL HAVE DODADS RATHER THAN BARRELS ON THE LEVER.

IP Logged

westerner
Frequent Elocutionist

deleted posts and threads
record holder.

Re: MARTINI  DODAD
Reply #1 - Sep 27th, 2006 at 9:43pm
Print Post  
Ben, there are a couple things you should know. First, if you keep messing with Martini's you will become a swamp rat. You will no longer be the fox.  Mental health is a state of mind. Continued messing with Martini's will effect your state of mind. This may be why your tractor driving skills have diminished. first its perception, Then motor function. When your motor stops functioning your wife takes over. I think maybe now you get the picture. I'm sorry I had to tell you these things.   Its up to you Ben. Joe.

A blind squirrel runs into a tree every once in a while.

IP Logged

SWAMP FOX
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 27th, 2006 at 10:37pm
Print Post  
I KNOW YOU ARE RIGHT JOE. I JUST CAN'T HELP IT. JOHN APPLETONS JOINT ANT BUT TWO HOURS FROM HERE AND WHILE HE MAKES FUN OF ME I GET TO PICK THROUGH THE MARTINIS. CRAZY CRAZY. REGARDS,BEN.

IP Logged

MI-shooter

Reply #3 - Sep 28th, 2006 at 12:17pm
Print Post  
Ben
Quick! Send the thingy to me!  It is a pistol grip adapter for the straight stocked model 12 and 13 like guns. I agree with Westener, send the durn martini stuff to me before you get hurt. I've been inoculated against the martini virus so I'm no longer affected by being in close proximinity to them. You have my address. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

SWAMP FOX
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 28th, 2006 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
OK,BE GLAD TO.  ALSO GOT A 15 WITH PLAIN BARREL AND TAKE OFF TYPE SLING JOBYDOOS REAL WIDE. A 12-15 TAKE DOWN AND THE 12 WITH THIS THIG HANGING ON IT.  BIG DAY FOR ME. WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR SHOT,DID IT HURT? CRAZY. REGARDS,BEN. MARTINIS MAY BE HAVING SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY LUCK LATELY.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint