Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic New Champion (Read 2486 times)
Dale53
Oldtimer

New Champion
Jul 11th, 2005 at 2:45pm
Print Post  
A "little bird" told me that our very own HST (Glenn Fewless) won the three day aggregate BPCR Silhouette match in Michigan. This was the Michigan State Championship. I have heard that an "out of stater" cannot be the Michigan State Champion but he IS the match winner. Last year, he won the Illinois State Championship BPCR-Silhouette Match (they have no "out of state" limitations).

Glenn was shooting a rifle (he had at Etna Green this spring) that he made the barrel (inside and out) and did the metalsmithing himself. Rather guess that he know's how, eh-h-h?

Way to go, Glenn!! Thatsa my boy!!

Dale53

IP Logged

ken_hurst
Ex Member

Re: New Champion
Reply #1 - Jul 11th, 2005 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
Yeah Mr. Dale, what a guy !  I just got off the phone with him & he tells me there are lots of guys wanting him yo do work for them -- gotta have a rifle like the one that beat them I guess. Welll, it works for me. Luckily I have that Hepburn made by Glenn AND, he is going to finish building my 40-65 #5 roller & 44-77 Wesson. Boy, oh boy, oh boy , am I a lucky guy Cheesy  His next major shoot will be at Raton, N.M. where he is one of the favorites ! My hats off to the top shooters BUT, Glenn can not only shoot but he can make the rifle shoot.  Ken

IP Logged

xxgrampa
Ex Member

Re: New Champion
Reply #2 - Jul 12th, 2005 at 1:07am
Print Post  
that's the way to go, give 'em hell harry..

us good looking people must lead the way..

..ttfn..grampa..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint